Re: RDF vocabulary for describing news?

The NewsML XML standard declares namespaces for the properties described
by its elements and attributes, and it's a pretty mature standard with
input from a lot of people in the industry, so that could be a good
place to start. You could find some NewsML mailing list to see if anyone
there had thought about an RDF ontology, and if not you could use the
namespaces and terms in their XML schema as the basis for one.

Bob