RDF Reification

From: Nuno Luz <nuno.maluz@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 02:32:58 +0100
To: semantic-web@w3.org
Hi,

I am currently implementing a triple store and RDF reification seems to be
just the thing i need right now. The problem is that i read that it's bad
practice. I haven't found much information about why it's bad practice, so i
was wondering if you could enlighten me a bit on the matter :-)

Since i need to have trust values for friendship relations i thought of
creating a class that represents the statement, like Friendship, but it just
seems the same as reification. Besides, SPARQL queries become really ugly.

I am still new in the area so i appreciate any help and hints you can give.

Regards,
Nuno Luz