[OFF] Every1Tutor needs your vote.

From: Emmanuelle Gutiérrez y Restrepo <emmanuelle@sidar.org>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 17:20:01 +0200
To: "'Semantic Web'" <semantic-web@w3.org>
Hi all,

The aim of Every1Tutor is create a social network that enables personalized
tutoring at the precise time when someone needs it to solve a real problem
of her/his everyday life … that is possible because we all are experts in
something … “Everyone a Tutor” … if you want to know more, watch the video
at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANy2q9t9r1M

To realize this project, we need your vote, your friend and your contact's
votes … to vote requires three simple steps: 1) You sign on page
http://www.drumbeat.org/project/every1tutor-everyone-tutor following the
sign up link, 2) follow the link that is sent to your email address and
complete the registration, and 3) login with your new user at:
http://www.drumbeat.org/project/every1tutor-everyone-tutor and press the
vote button, that's all … we can … if we want !!

It is important to vote because Mozilla will choose the five most voted
projects to support their development.

The project will take account of accessibility requirements and has a
semantic engine (Bamboo Learning) [1] also developed within the aDeNu
Research Group, Department of Artificial Intelligence at the National
University of Distance Education (UNED)

Thanks for rating!

Emmanuelle

[1]