LinkedData DI updated to include N3

From: Nathan <nathan@webr3.org>
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2010 00:41:16 +0100
To: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
CC: Jeremy Carroll <jeremy@topquadrant.com>, Yves Raimond <yves.raimond@gmail.com>, Pat Hayes <phayes@ihmc.us>, Toby Inkster <tai@g5n.co.uk>, David Booth <david@dbooth.org>, Dan Brickley <danbri@danbri.org>, Linked Data community <public-lod@w3.org>, Semantic Web <semantic-web@w3.org>, Michael Hausenblas <michael.hausenblas@deri.org>, Story Henry <henry.story@bblfish.net>, Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>, Ivan Mikhailov <imikhailov@openlinksw.com>
fyi: TimBL has just updated
http://www.w3.org/DesignIssues/LinkedData.html to now read:

3- 'When someone looks up a URI, provide useful information, using the
standards (RDF*, SPARQL)'

.. 'The basic format here for RDF/XML, with its popular alternative
serialization N3 (or Turtle).'

To clarify that N3's good for Linked Data

Best,