Re: Turtle update (was Re: RDF Syntaxes 2.0)

What woudl be nice is to iron out the differences in the details e.g. of
prefixed names between SPARQL, Turtle and N3.  Then we have a set of
basic terms for UIR, literal, prefixed name and bnodes on which to build
various synatxes like TriG, N-quads+prefixes, Turtle, and also use such
terms in non-RDF formats like TSV.

	Andy