Re: Turtle update (was Re: RDF Syntaxes 2.0)

I am hoping that my proposal to make Turtle ',' syntax compatible with N3
might find its way there for future consideration.
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-cwm-talk/2008JulSep/0002.html
It would be good if N3 documents were also Turtle documents.
Best
Hugh