Fwd: New major release of the NeOn Toolkit (v2.3)

From: Paola Di Maio <paola.dimaio@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 21:00:53 +0000
To: SW-forum <semantic-web@w3.org>
Enrico
thanks for the assistance in helping me to have a go - ontology life is
difficult enough when
tools run  - I never know if the problem lies with me, but I am determined
to make sense of things :-)

Aldo offered to help with training when I go to Rome, but basic install
should be foolproof enough
even without dedicated training

I wonder if a NEON user group, or forum should be started
so that users can help each other out?

Is there a community of users list or something

thanks

PDM