Re: New major release of the NeOn Toolkit (v2.3)

Hi Paola,

It seems you're running the NeOn_Toolkit.exe file directly from the zip file before unzipping (I reproduced your error message in the attached screen).

Unzipping the content in a directory should start the toolkit correctly.

Cheers,
Fouad

---------