Re: NoSQL and triple stores

From: Juan Sequeda <juanfederico@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 09:39:26 -0600
To: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Cc: semantic-web@w3.org
We have a new graduate class at UT Austin called Semantic Web, Ontologies
and Cloud Databases. This is a seminar class and some of the class projects
will be building triple stores on top of cloud databases. Once we have
results, I'll be announcing them

Juan Sequeda
+1-575-SEQ-UEDA
www.juansequeda.com