NoSQL and triple stores

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 23:04:15 -0500
To: semantic-web@w3.org

It looks to me like the NoSQL [1] and RDF communities could gain a lot
from some collaboration, but I'm no expert on NoSQL or its community.
I have been curious about it for a while, and there's a meeting in Boston
in a few weeks [2], so now is the time to get up to speed.  Has anyone
been working on bridging here?  Like, used Cassandra as an RDF store, or
something?  Failing that, does anyone else think this is important?

     -- Sandro

[1] your web searching is likely to be as good as mine :-)
[2] http://nosqlboston.eventbrite.com/