Re: NoSQL and triple stores

I agree that NoSQL seems to be important for RDF stores. For example the
Neo4j graph database has an RDF component neo-rdf:
http://components.neo4j.org/neo-rdf/ which turns it into a basic triple
store. I think it's still mostly just preliminary work as they focus
more on Neo4j itself but I've seen people showing interest in
implementing an RDF triple store using Neo4j on the Neo4j mailing list.

Jakub