self-organising services

From: Pieter G.M. De Leenheer <pgm.de.leenheer@few.vu.nl>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 10:25:49 +0100
To: semantic-web@w3.org
Hi all

I am looking for state of the art in self-organising services. None of the approaches should presume a centralised knowledge base and the system should not exhibit any kind of top-down control.

Existing work is difficult to retrieve regarding the multiple perspectives on what a service constitutes. I am interested in any perspective: computer-technical or socio-economic.

Best

Pieter

Dr. Pieter De Leenheer

Assistant Professor of Business, Web and Media
Dept. Computer Science - VU University Amsterdam

T +31 (0) 20 59 83755
M +32 (0) 497 336 553
F +31 (0)20 59 87728

Check out my blog: http://www.pieterdeleenheer.be