Re: More information about XMLified, HTML

XMLified is not an existing word. I used it as I could have said
RDFising data or SPARQLising queries or whatever. The meaning is exactly
what Nathan said, that is, something that is turned into valid XML. For
HTML pages, it can be done by using HTML Tidy. It is not a semantic web
term and turning HTML pages into valid XML is not something addressed by
the semantic web.

AZ.