Re: More information about XMLified, HTML

Kamler Hammez wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'am a bit lost and finding few documents, but what could be a simple
> definition of XMLified with HTML pages? And what are relationships
> that may exisit between both?

Could you give some background on why you're asking the question?
XMLified isn't a usual term to hear around the semantic web space
(perhaps I'm wrong) - my immediate thought is:

  XMLified = something thing that has been turned in to valid XML
  XMLified HTML = XHTML

However, I'm unsure what that has to do with the semantic web or why
you're asking?

Hoping to help more,

Best,

Nathan