Re: More information about XMLified, HTML

From: Nathan <nathan@webr3.org>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 23:20:54 +0000
To: Kamler Hammez <hammezkam@gmail.com>
CC: semantic-web@w3.org
Kamler Hammez wrote:
> Hi,
> I'am a bit lost and finding few documents, but what could be a simple
> definition of XMLified with HTML pages? And what are relationships
> that may exisit between both?

Could you give some background on why you're asking the question?
XMLified isn't a usual term to hear around the semantic web space
(perhaps I'm wrong) - my immediate thought is:

  XMLified = something thing that has been turned in to valid XML

However, I'm unsure what that has to do with the semantic web or why
you're asking?

Hoping to help more,