csv to rdf

From: Paola Di Maio <paola.dimaio@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 21:30:04 +0000
To: semantic-web at W3C <semantic-web@w3c.org>
Greets folks

I am glad to read that there is more than one way to convert csv to RDF
http://www.snee.com/bobdc.blog/2010/08/converting-csv-to-rdf.html

wonder if there is any public web service that allows me to upload a csv
file
(or point to a url of a csv file) , specify what values/properties I want to
model in RDF,
and outputs some valid RDF, ideally directly to a URI (the system would
automagically create the resource)

If not, would there be scope for building such a tool?

(note, I dont write code myself otherwise I would do it, but surely there
must exist coding wizards out there who could
whip such a functionality up, provided its feasible and useful to others as
well)

cheers

PDM