Re: indoor / interior ontology

Hi Alexander:

This is a mailing list also subscribed to by many practitioners who
are interested in Semantic Web technology.  By posting here, you are
not only pointing another scholar to your academic prototype but also
give (probably unintentionally) advice to practitioners facing a
similar problem.

Your suggestion is harmless for Philipp as a scholar, but potentially
harmful for other "silent" subscribers on this list, because using the
service you advocate for locating an ontology IS BAD ADVICE.

Everybody on this list should be aware of the fact that giving
recommendations of tools, ontologies, or related work may have an
impact on the perception of Semantic Web technology in practice if the
resource pointed to does not deliver.

Best wishes

Martin