Re: Inferred graph vocabulary?

a) If you dont necessarely need to use RDF to express such
combination, an XML file in the DERI Pipes language will... also be
executable (will fetch, reason, add etc) :-)  http://pipes.deri.ie .
the original need for pipes was indeed flexible combination of
vucabolaries and data

b) Somehow related, you might also be interested in evaluating how
ontologies link each other e.g. starting from a single RDF file, which
is what you see in the ontology tree, calculated live, in the Sindce
inspector. e.g.

http://www.sindice.com/developers/inspector/?url=http%3A%2F%2Frdf4ecommerce.esolda.com%2Fcamcorder%2Fmodel_21107&doReasoning=true#ontologies

(will take a few seconds since its all happening right there)

notice how you get 100 inferred triples out of 70 original ones, use
the triple tab to ese both the original and the inferred (in a
different color)

Hope it helps :-)
Giovanni