Wikitravel.org data

From: Nicolas Raoul <nicolas.raoul.lists@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 17:38:08 +0900
To: semantic-web@w3.org
Dear all,

I am thinking of extracting data from wikitravel.org in the same way
DBpedia extracts data from Wikipedia.
I am looking for ontologies describing Wikitravel's extractable information:

1) Hotels with name, address, phone, prices, services ...
There seemed to be a travelontology.owl some time ago but now the owl
file is nowhere to be found.

2) Restaurants/bars/clubs with name, address, phone, price range, services ...

3) Tourism spots with name, adress, activities ...
http://rewerse.net/A1/otn/OTN.owl contains some useful concepts but
more are needed.

Are there existing ontologies about those domains that I am not aware
of (and could not find via Google/Swoogle/Sindice) ?

Thanks a lot,
Nicolas Raoul.

PS:
Some parts of http://www.daml.org/ontologies/171 could be used, but I
find disturbing that all class names and attributes are in German. It
made me think: If a long-lasting URI string is one that does not let
people presume what it is about (such as site.org/objects/409824),
then a long-lasting predicate string URI might be one that follows the
same principle (such as site.org/predicates/9653). Any thought?