Re: vCard - Old vs. New?

Maybe what could happen is a new version could be put in the same place
with a revised Status Of This Document bit, which can be done by the
W3C staff, explaining the situation.  The W3C staff is officially
responsible for the SOTD. If there is a consensus which includes the
original author and a newer  document to point to that sounds like a
reasonable thing to do.

Tim