Re: process to discover and adopt/adapt relationships

From: Richard H. McCullough <rhm@PioneerCA.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 16:32:04 -0700
To: "Pierre-Antoine Champin" <swlists-040405@champin.net>, "John Graybeal" <graybeal@mbari.org>
Cc: "Semantic Web" <semantic-web@w3.org>
It is quite easy to create another customized ontology by changing a few
terms.
The mKR/mKE system (see http://mkrmke.org) has explicit commands
for doing this.

mKR/mKE is designed to handle many ontologies ("contexts").
Implementing the hierarchy with double-linked lists makes it easy
to insert and delete nodes.

Dick McCullough