Re: Putting Government Data online

From: Pat Hayes <phayes@ihmc.us>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 07:46:56 -0500
Cc: "John F. Sowa" <sowa@bestweb.net>, SW-forum <semantic-web@w3.org>, "Manola, Frank" <fmanola@acm.org>, Azamat <abdoul@cytanet.com.cy>
To: Danny Ayers <danny.ayers@gmail.com>
John and Danny, you are both right :-)  John is right that the SWeb
should be based on FOL, and Danny is right that names, and the
processes of designing, agreeing on, and using names are critically
important (and traditional logic hasn't paid any attention to this
stuff.) Take a look at the last slide of

http://is.gd/1ehQK

Pat