RIF Last Call comment period ends this Friday

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 11:55:15 -0400
To: semantic-web@w3.org

If you're interested in using rules with your Semantic Web data, I hope
you'll find the time to read one or more of the RIF drafts, and let the
RIF Working Group know your thoughts.  We'd like to move the process
along, so we when we announced this on July 3, we set a deadline for
comments which is now coming up fast: this Friday.

For more information, see
   http://www.w3.org/News/2009#item123

Thanks!

        -- Sandro