Interfaces to explore the LoD

Hi Kingsley (and all)

Just a reminder - You can also explore the LoD, including
http://lod.openlinksw.com, by adding the SPARQL endpoint address in
Explorator ([1] has a short video and a link to the interface itself).
Just (go Menu->Repositories) and add the URL for the endpoint.

It is capable of doing faceted navigation, set based navigation, and more.

We are in the process of upgrading the server to be able to support more
concurrent users, but it's usable right now. Because of SPARQL server
delays and timeouts, we have added a number of demo repositories locally
as well (go Menu->Repositories); there is a local copy of the (older)
DBPedia running on Virtuoso, locally.

Cheers
Daniel

[1] http://www.tecweb.inf.puc-rio.br/explorator