Re: Recipe for Shops: Showing up in Yahoo and in the Web of Data in One Turn

On 22/07/2009 14:32, "Martin Hepp (UniBW)" <martin.hepp@ebusiness-unibw.org>
wrote:

> Benjamin Nowack wrote:
>> Interesting. I guess this is another argument/example pro Hugh
>> Glaser's idea of simply conflating resource IDs for the sake of
>> "deployability". The example types <#business> as Vcard, Business
>> and also as BusinessEntity which would usually be considered wrong
>> RDF, but, as argued before, is more intuitive for HTML authors,
>> especially if they found their way to the SemWeb through pragmatic
>> solutions like microformats. We should really give this contextual
>> semantics idea another thought.
>>
> Actually, I disagree completely.

Actually, not sure I agree either :-)
Although being a little sloppy in the short term to "make the whole thing
fly now" is not a bad attitude.
"Don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good."?
Hugh