Ontology Naming Conventions

From: Kevin Jenkins <kj@iteegosearch.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 09:57:45 -0700
To: <semantic-web@w3.org>
Greetings,

I'm working on an IT company, people and products ontology that is very
large.  I'm running into problems with naming properties because it is
difficult to not reuse the same names.  As a result, the names are getting
very long.  I was wondering if anybody would be so kind as to point me in
the direction of some ontologies that use longer names but are still
considered to be well structured and intelligent.  I need some inspiration.
Many thanks!  Regards, Kevin.