Re: Ontology Naming Conventions

From: Yihong Ding <ding@cs.byu.edu>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 08:47:34 -0400
To: kj@iteegosearch.com
Cc: semantic-web@w3.org
Hi Kevin,

I am working on developing the industry-scale ontologies too. I do not
understand why you say it is difficult to not reuse the same properties.
There is nothing wrong about reusing the same properties. Indeed, somehow it
is even preferred. From defining restrictions over the subject classes, you
do not need longer names defined to distinguish the varied object
properties.

yihong

--
Yihong Ding