Re: Fusion Tables: Google's approach to sharing data on the Web

I wonder how Wolfram|Alpha could take advantage of all this data made
available both by Google Fusion Tables and by the Linked Data project. Will
Alpha just try to slowly integrate it through its "curation pipeline"?
Wouldn't it be better to introduce something like "curation coefficients"
that would allow computation to be done by Alpha on imperfect data? This
would make it possible to quickly catch up on the published data, while
introducing some uncertainty in the results Alpha returns.
Cheers,
François