Re: My Web Site Description in OWL

Cristiano Longo wrote:
> Hi, I'm trying to provide an rdf (preferably OWL) description of the
> resources contained in my web site. At the higher level, a web site
> is a set of web resources. RSS 1.0 may be a good starting point. It
> provides properties to specify a title of a resource, an autor and
> the mime type. But I have two questions :
>
> (1) I'm wrong if I use a Resource as target of the dc:creator
> property?

The situation there has changed (for the better). Use
<http://purl.org/dc/terms/creator> and you can use 'agents'. [1]

> Then, i would like to say that the online resource contains
> information about something. I think that seeAlso is not enough
> expressive.

<something> rdfs:seeAlso <look-here> .

will do the job, won't it? There are certainly cases where you want
something richer, but this doesn't sound like one of them.

Damian

[1] <http://dublincore.org/documents/dcmi-terms/#terms-creator>