Re: [foaf-dev] [foaf-protocols] FOAF sites offline during cleanup

Hugh Glaser wrote:
> Hi Kingsley.
> It is great for people to be able to find a lot of the LOD cloud at your site, but please be careful about your claims concerning the data you have crawled from LOD.
> To say "our actual VoiD graph for LOD cloud" is to mislead readers into thinking that it captures more than it does.

Yes, and No.

Remember, I did try to partition the LOD-Cloud by Warehouse,
Sponged/RDFized, and Crawled, but nobody would have it.

What we have right now is the LOD-Cloud Warehouse. Also note, when you
look at the VoiD graph you are seeing Graph Group IRIs (containers of
Graphs that contain Triples), so you need to drill down a level or two.

Also, if you feel a dataset dump is missing from the LOD-Cloud
pictorial, please don't hesitate to hola etc..

BTW - I don't equate the LOD-Cloud pictorial as being equivalent to the
Linked Data Web :-)

Kingsley

--

Regards,