XSL Stylesheet for Rendering OWL Ontologies in RDF/XML-ABBREV?

From: Martin Hepp (UIBK) <martin.hepp@uibk.ac.at>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 20:50:37 +0200
To: Semantic Web Interest Group <semantic-web@w3.org>

Dear all:
For a rather small ontology, we would like to refer to an XSL stylesheet
inside the RDF/XML-ABREV serialization, so that the ontology can be
displayed directly in any browser, while being returned as true
RDF/XML-ABBREV to any http get request.

Basically, the stylesheet should simply list all
- classes,
- object properties,
- datatype properties, and
- individuals
defined in the ontology, plus
- their labels and descriptions, plus
- rdfs:subClassOf and rfs:subPropertyOf, plus
- domains and ranges.

Does anybody know a readily available XSL stylesheet that
a) does the trick and
b) is available under a rather free license (LPGL or more liberal)?

For sure this is a problem many publishers of ontologies face, so I
rather want to ask before reinventing the wheel.

Best,
Martin Hepp
http://www.heppnetz.de