Re: PHP and reasoners

From: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 17:43:06 +0100
Cc: semantic-web@w3.org
To: Cristiano Longo <cristiano.longo@tvblob.com>

On 7 May 2008, at 14:53, Cristiano Longo wrote:
> Hi all, i need to use a reasoner (for example a DIG reasoner like
> pellet) via PHP. Suggestions?

Write a DIG client library in PHP? It's not *that* hard.

Unfortunately, I don't think pOWL has a reasoner connection:
	http://sourceforge.net/projects/powl

Though I'm sure they'd welcome a code contribution.

Personally, instead of DIG, I'd try to hook up to the OWL API
reasoner interface, perhaps via a PHP/Java bridge:
	http://php-java-bridge.sourceforge.net/doc/

Cheers,
Bijan.