Re: is this valid to make a named graph in RDFa?

Golda,

I must apologize, my mail was not really clear. The issue is not 'id' or
'name'. In RDFa, you can of course put any valid URI into the @about,
and that can be a relative URI within the document. The point is: that
will not generate things like:

#opinion1: #tucsonrodeo08 tdl:Post "the rodeo..."

Ivan