Re: ANN: myOntology Prototype Available

Hi Dan,

Dan Brickley wrote:

> Looking around the ontologies in there export with:
>
> <owl:Ontology
> rdf:about="http://myontology.deri.at/prototype/OntologyModule/xyz/id">
>
> ...where xyz is a name for the vocabulary.
>
> I assume at some point users will be able to specify an alternate URI
> path. Or of course the exported RDF/OWL can always be rewritten with
> XSLT or Perl...

No, currently we want everything to be under the myontology hood.
However, you can export and republish any ontology module. A typical
scenario would be a community that wants at first broad user
participation for producing a set of relevant conceptual elements in
myOntology, then exports it to OWL and refines in e.g. in Protégé and
republishes the final ontology in a namespace of choice.

Best
Martin

--

martin hepp, http://www.heppnetz.de