Re: ANN: myOntology Prototype Available

From: Peter Krantz <peter.krantz@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 16:09:18 +0200
To: martin.hepp@uibk.ac.at
Cc: "semantic-web at W3C" <semantic-web@w3c.org>, manos_lists@geekologue.com
On Fri, Jul 4, 2008 at 3:42 PM, Martin Hepp <martin.hepp@uibk.ac.at> wrote:

> The main problem is that we want to create and maintain a central starting
> point and namespace for the lots of concept definitions in the Web that have
> no real home - having dozens of myOntology installations around may collide
> with this aim.

Ah. My idea with such a tool was the complete opposite. By making it easier
to install it locally more ontologies could be created and published on the
web. From the screenshots it looks like a perfect candidate. I sincerely
hope that you will be able to release it under an OSS license.

Regards,

Peter