Re: finding newer versions of W3C Technical Reports [was: trivial question about SPARQL]

From: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 15:59:12 +0000
Cc: <editor@content-wire.com>, "Dan Brickley" <danbri@danbri.org>, <semantic-web@w3c.org>
To: "Ralph R. Swick" <swick@w3.org>

One thing that might be helpful...and doesn't even require
W3Cness!...to put together an alternative interface, e.g., exhibit or
j/mspace or...

A simple scrape of TR plus all the prior versions would not only make
it easy to find the latest, but see prior versions etc.

I don't have the time, etc. to do the whole task, but I'd certainly
help/host any efforts in this direction. I, personally, would benefit
from such a service :)

Cheers,
Bijan.