Re: finding newer versions of W3C Technical Reports [was: trivial question about SPARQL]

From: Ralph R. Swick <swick@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 11:24:41 -0500
To: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@cs.man.ac.uk>
Cc: <semantic-web@w3c.org>

At 03:59 PM 1/25/2008 +0000, Bijan Parsia wrote:
>One thing that might be helpful...and doesn't even require
>W3Cness!...to put together an alternative interface, e.g., exhibit or
>j/mspace or...
>
>A simple scrape of TR plus all the prior versions would not only make
>it easy to find the latest, but see prior versions etc.

Anyone interested in doing this doesn't need to scrape -- the
base data has been available in RDF [1] for a while.  In fact, the
HTML /TR page is generated from the RDF [2].

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/01/tr-automation/tr.rdf
[2] http://www.w3.org/2002/01/tr-automation/

I don't happen to know right now if the historical RDF data
is made available.  I don't imagine our Webmaster would
object too much to making it available if it isn't already.

>I don't have the time, etc. to do the whole task, but I'd certainly
>help/host any efforts in this direction. I, personally, would benefit
>from such a service :)

+! :)