Re: trivial question about SPARQL

Thats the feedback from an outsider (alien from other planet)

I think what I call operators seem to correspond to keywords in the new
document

But such keywords as listed in the new spec seem to have some new types

I ll just take it 'as is' for the moment, will investigate later, thanks

pdm

    NEW
      BASE SELECT ORDER BY FROM GRAPH STR isURI
      PREFIX CONSTRUCT LIMIT FROM NAMED OPTIONAL LANG isIRI
        DESCRIBE OFFSET WHERE UNION LANGMATCHES isLITERAL
        ASK DISTINCT   FILTER DATATYPE REGEX
          REDUCED   a BOUND true
                sameTERM false

OLD

*           PREFIX — specification of a name for a URI (like RDQL’s USING).

*           SELECT — returns all or some of the variables bound in the WHERE
clause.

*           CONSTRUCT — returns a RDF graph with all or some of the variable
bindings.

*           DESCRIBE — returns a description of the resources found.

*           ASK — returns whether a query pattern matches or not.

*           WHERE — list, i.e. conjunction, of query (triple or graph)
patterns.

*           OPTIONAL — list, i.e. conjunction, of optional (triple or graph)
patterns.

*           AND — boolean expression (the filter to be applied to the
result).[1]

[1] Bailey. See 36.