Re: semantic technologies training/request

Greg
thanks a lot
I expect uploading an owl file to be straItghforward, but 'start from
scratch' may need a bit more
learning, offer definitely accepted. I volunteer to write up/record
our session for documentation purposes if useful. Let' fix some
mutually convenient dates for 2009 off list, and

if useful, the sessions could be open to others too, to make the most
of your kind time
PDM