semantic technologies training/request

From: <paola.dimaio@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2008 11:55:44 +0100
To: "Semantic Web" <semantic-web@w3.org>, "Marco Ronchetti" <marco.ronchetti.unitn@gmail.com>

I am starting to be introduced to great sw tools being released by the
various EU funded projects, for which lots and lots
of public money is been used

such as

as well as lots of others

Although all of these materials have some tutorials and documentation, the
need for
face to face training is mounting, and likely to increase

 I have not yet found during any of my trips distributed, connected,  open
training centers
possibly c/o universities, whre people could drop in and get some guidance
on how to get their hands dirty
 and have the chance to spend some contact hours with students and tutors
who may want to share their expertise
and help newcomers to become experts

If this is at all possible, dear Santa, it's on my wishlist, and in my
prayers for 2009

Paola Di Maio