Re: Ontology for points in a three-dimensional space

Hehe. Cool, but I don't know if you need to make a new class for three
dimensional points. All points are 0 dimensional, see

    http://blogs.sun.com/bblfish/entry/the_10_dimensions_of_reality

On the other hand yes, I can see that if you are using euclidian
geometry you may need specific euclidian x, y, z coordinates. Those
differ from the x, y relations of geo coordinate space, which occurs
on the surface of a sphere.

Unless of course you mean the same :x and :y relations as the geo
ontology ones, and so that the z is the height of the point. I am not
sure what the importance of the reference plane is otherwise. Usually
you have a reference point the Origin of your coordinate system. You
also need a unit lenght, but I suppose we have that with meters.

Henry