mKR context pipes

From: Richard H. McCullough <rhm@pioneerca.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 08:57:06 -0700
To: "KR-language" <KR-language@YahooGroups.com>, "Semantic Web at W3C" <semantic-web@w3.org>, "cyclify austin" <cyclify-austin@yahoogroups.com>

1. Introduction
When I originally designed mKR, I saw no need to introduce pipes.
But the recent interest in Freebase Parallax, Yahoo Pipes, etc.
shows that a "context pipe" is very much needed.

2. UNIX pipes
In the typical UNIX pipeline, each UNIX command has a list
of ASCII lines as its standard input and standard output.
The UNIX commands act as line filters.

3. mKR pipes (not yet implemented)
In the typical mKR pipeline, each mKR method has a context
as its standard input and standard output.  The mKR methods
act as context filters.

The mKR syntax will look like this

    at context  |  do filter1 done  |  do filter2 done  |  ...  |  do
filterN done;

4. Comments, any one?

Dick McCullough
Ayn Rand do speak od mKR done;
mKE do enhance od Real Intelligence done;
knowledge haspart proposition list;
http://mKRmKE.org/