Re: freebase parallax: user interface for browsing graphs of data

OMG! WOW. SWEET. GHEESH! THAT'S LIVE. MAN.

Have I been sleeping for 20 years?

Thanks for sharing that! (And doing it!)

Now, who can invent more time so we can learn how to integrate all this
amazing cool stuff in our various projects and responsibilities?

Very wonderful, indeed. That's revolutionary. That's the kind of stuff that
changes learning.

There is just not enough time in the day.

--
AmyStephen@gmail.com
http://OpenSourceCommunity.org