Re: freebase parallax: user interface for browsing graphs of data

Great stuff David!
Your novel interface designs really bring up the strength of linked
data.

In /facet we also explored the idea of making cross relations from one
set to another. Eyal Oren did a similar thing in browseRDF.
We were both struggling with an interface design that made this
functionality usable for end users.
It looks like you just did that. The "connections from" menu does the
trick very well. And it is very simple to use. I especially like the
extended view were the properties are grouped by type.

Of course it is not just that which I admire in this application. It
works really smooth and intuitive too.

Thanks,
Michiel