Re: rdf standards?

Renato,

the goal (although I admit it is a little bit blurred) is that the
commercial product page give slightly more information on the comm
products. But you are right. The really important page in this sense is
the SemanticWebTools one. (Maybe the comm product page should be
discontinued? I am not sure, feedback would be welcome...)

Having a special section on scientific project: it sounds good, though I
would prefer to have a separate wiki page rather than section on that
page. I think it is better to keep the tool page as a tool page that
people can download and use...

Thanks a lot Renato

ivan

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/