Re: rdf standards?

Tim Berners-Lee wrote:
> PLEASE mention all semantic web products in the wiki:
>
> http://esw.w3.org/topic/CommercialProducts
>
> This is a free mention -- you folks with commercial products should use
> it.    Be Wiki-polite of course, but don't go unlisted.
>
> Renato, if you find new things, please  add them to the wiki.
> There re some times when (at this stage in a project) a little
> centralization helps ;-)

Hi Tim,

thanks for the link, but isn't most of this content duplicated in
http://esw.w3.org/topic/SemanticWebTools ?

There are lots of things there and I'll try to list what I found and put
it there. Maybe we should have a special section for scientific projects
as well.

--renato

--
Reclaim your digital rights, eliminate DRM, learn more at