Re: Dojinshi & Accessibility was: A new Semantic Web logo?

Hi Jonathan,

thanks for the hint. I didn't create the SVGs, and I personally wouldn't
have the relevant skills to add the textual information, but I'm sure
the Comm team is more than happy to replace the files if someone sends
them properly annotated ones. Or is that a trivial task? I think it's
great that they provide SVGs at all.

Cheers,
Benji