A new Semantic Web logo?

From: Michael Schneider <schneid@fzi.de>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 13:28:40 +0200
To: <semantic-web@w3.org>

Hi!

I just found that there exists a new logo for the Semantic Web since
yesterday:

	http://www.w3.org/2007/10/sw-logos.html

Pretty nice, but: What was wrong with the old one? Honestly, I found the
blue triangle more distinguishing than this coloured box. The triangle was a
graph with three nodes (resources) connected by three edges (properties).
And we had the triangle for such a long time, why suddenly the change? Or do
I misunderstand something here? (Or has the W3C server been hacked? You
never know. ;-))

Cheers,
Michael

--
Dipl.-Inform. Michael Schneider
Tel  : +49-721-9654-726

Haid-und-Neu-Str. 10-14, D-76131 Karlsruhe
Tel.: +49-721-9654-0, Fax: +49-721-9654-959
Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Az: 14-0563.1 Regierungspräsidium Karlsruhe