Re: A new Semantic Web logo?

We were considering replacing the logo at our institute website with the
new one, but according to the usage restrictions "When used on the Web,
the logo must be an active link to http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/" whereas
we want the logos to link to the actual RDF- or OWL-Files (yes, I know
about autodiscovery, but still).

This restriction is pretty harsh. Any chance in dropping that? (without
us having to ask every time we want to do that?)

Cheers,
denny