Re: Turtle - Terse RDF Triple Language updated

Ok. Sorry to have muddied the waters with talk about behavior of "="
depending on its posititon. Those are two completely different issues.

One could have the same hint for owl:sameAs

me foaf:knows [ owl:sameAs </joe>;
                 foaf:name "Joe" ] .

So the worry cannot be with the "=" sign itself.

The = sign is used a lot and is easy to understand for people coming
from different languages.

Henry