Re: Turtle - Terse RDF Triple Language updated

From: Story Henry <henry.story@bblfish.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 13:59:49 +0200
Cc: Richard Cyganiak <richard@cyganiak.de>, Michael Schneider <schneid@fzi.de>, semantic-web@w3.org, Dave Beckett <dave@dajobe.org>
To: Dan Brickley <danbri@danbri.org>
Ok. Sorry to have muddied the waters with talk about behavior of "="
depending on its posititon. Those are two completely different issues.

One could have the same hint for owl:sameAs

me foaf:knows [ owl:sameAs </joe>;
                 foaf:name "Joe" ] .

So the worry cannot be with the "=" sign itself.

The = sign is used a lot and is easy to understand for people coming
from different languages.

Henry