RE: Can an XPath expression be considered as a

Jacco,

Thanks for your answer.

I infer from your statement (please confirm) that there is no problem with the following N3:

<//*[@id='person1' or @id='person2']> nar:conceptId pers:gw.bush .

or even

{ <//*[@id='person1' or @id='person2']> nar:conceptId pers:gw.bush } nar:confidence 70 .

Note that the XPath expression may be really more complex than this example, which could also be simply expressed as:

<#person1> newsml:name pers:gw.bush .

<#person2> newsml:name pers:gw.bush .

I thought that an XPath expression was not a fragment identifier if not wrapped in an xpointer(), and therefore was not a valid URI Reference.

Laurent